Designed by Peckett, a total of only 3 of these locos were built with this example built on 31/1/1912. Originaly numbered 935 it was renumbered by BR in June 1949 becoming 1152.
The locos were a short wheelbase design and were fitted with a warning bell.
Built in July 1913, loco 1150 was the first to be withdrawn in Nov 1952. Next was this loco, 1152 which was withdrawn in Dec 1961 and finally loco 1151, built in Sept 1916 and was withdrawn in August 1963.
1152 was withdrawn from 87D Swansea East Dock. None survived the torch.