GWR Collett 4900 class 4-6-0 'Hall' no 4930 'Hagley Hall'
Seen on shed at Bridgnorth in the late 70s'. Built at Swindon in 1929, this loco was withdrawn in December 1963 and was sold to Woodham Bros in Barry for scrap in May 64. It remained there until purchased by the SVR in 1972. Arriving in April 1974, restoration was completed in 1979. 4930 was the 29th departure from Woodhams yard.